COVID-19 Update – 3rd June 2020
Whilst we sadly remain closed for weddings, we are delighted that we are now allowed to open, on a restricted and ‘COVID-safe’ basis, to show prospective couples around Blake Hall. This means that we have had to put in place some new ‘social distancing’ procedures. We have lots of space so hopefully these will not prove to be too onerous, but we would ask that you read and follow our new guidelines:
1) All viewings are strictly by appointment and will last an hour.
2) For the time being, viewings will be limited to two people, who should be from the same household. We are sorry, but no children allowed.
3) There will be half an hour cleaning time between meetings and therefore we kindly ask that you arrive for your viewing on time.
4) On arrival, a member of the Blake Hall team will guide you to the main car park where we will meet you. If you can’t see anyone on arrival in the car park, please remain in your car and call us on 01277 366687.
5) Hand sanitiser will be available to you on entering the venue.
6) We will provide you with a face mask and follow the two metre distancing regulations at all times.
7) A designated washroom with paper towels will be available to you. We ask that you dispose of the hand towel in the pedal bin provided.
If you are interested in arranging a viewing then please call the office on 01277 366687. In the meantime, stay safe!
Wednesday 3rd June 2020
Sadly, due to Covid-19, this event has had to be cancelled.
However, we will be rearranging and look forward to welcoming
happy couples and their guests back to Blake Hall soon.
Planning a mid-week wedding?
Getting Married in 2021?
We are holding our venue costs for
2021 weddings at 2020 prices.
Contact us for more details.